As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, lawyers and law firms are not permitted to solicit work or advertise. By clicking on the ‘I agree’ button, the user agrees and acknowledges that:
- This website has been designed only for the purposes of dissemination of basic information on HSA Advocates (HSA) and to share the various thought leadership initiatives undertaken by it. The content herein should not be construed as a legal reference or legal advice and the firm is not responsible for any reliance that a reader places on such information and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused due to any inaccuracy in or exclusion of any information, or its interpretation thereof.
- Readers are advised not to act on any information contained herein and should refer to legal counsels and experts in their respective jurisdictions to confirm the veracity of the content found to determine its impact.
- The material on the website is general information and there has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or any other inducement of any sort whatsoever by or on behalf of HSA or any of its members to solicit any work through this website.
- The user wishes to gain more information about HSA for his/her own information and the content available on this website is being provided to the user only on his/her specific request. Any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
- This website is a resource for informational purposes only and though intended, is not promised or guaranteed, to be complete or updated. HSA does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause.
- All material and information (except any statutory instruments or judicial precedents) on this website is the property of HSA, and no part thereof shall be used, with or without adaptation, without the express prior written consent of the firm.